Date of Event
Victorian Premier Cricket:
Mon Jun 3, 2019 11:51AM
Call for Expressions of Interest for Assistant Coach in Season 2019-20.
Carlton Brunswick fields two Premier teams and a WCCC development team. We have a young and talented squad. We train and play at Princes Park – one of the most highly rated facilities in Melbourne.
The position involves working in partnership with other assistant coaches under the direction of Head Coach Adrian Harris. Females and/or ACA members are encouraged to apply. The position could be as a playing assistant coach or could involve a match day coaching role.
The successful applicant will be a person who has a passion for coaching female cricket, possesses good communication skills, works well as part of a team and sees a coaching role as that of a teacher. They will be a person who can work as part of a team to develop committed and talented young female players to Premier 1sts level and beyond.
The successful applicant will have the following competencies:
- The ability to work co-operatively in a team of coaches comprising of head-coach, assistant coaches, match day coaches
- The ability to use a modern game based approach to coaching where game simulation and decision making are to the fore
- Has Level 1 Coaching Accreditation(minimum)
- Recognises the importance of developing effective relationships with both players and the coaching team
- Financial package is negotiable.
For more information phone Club Administrator Rob Moore on 0403659659
To lodge an Expression of Interest email to the below address by Friday June 14th.