The use throughout the text of pronouns indicating the male gender is purely for the sake of brevity. Except where specifically stated otherwise, every provision of these Rules is to be read as applying equally to women as to men. Unless otherwise stated, Women's 1st XI shall conform to the requirements of Men's 1st and 2nd XI rules and Women's 2nd XI shall conform to Men's 3rd and 4th XI rules.
GLOSSARY OF TERMS
Victorian Cricket Association, trading as Cricket Victoria (CV) is referred to as CV throughout these rules.
CEO - Chief Executive Officer of Cricket Victoria.
PCMT - Premier Cricket Management Team
VMCU - Victorian Metropolitan Cricket Union.
VCCL - Victorian Country Cricket League.
- Application of Laws and Rules
- Programs of Matches
- Match Venues - Nomination, Approval and Availability
- Points & Team Rankings
- Programs For Finals Rounds
- Club Championship (Men's only)
- Eligibility and Transfers of Players
- Player Points Cap - Men's 1st XI
- Women's Professional Players
- Investigations, Disputes/Protests, Contrived Results, Appeals
- Conduct: Club Players Officials Members and Employees
- Instructions to Clubs
- Ground and Pitch Preparation and Maintenance
- Fitness for Play and Exceptional Circumstances
- General Provisions
- Over Rates
- Two-Day Matches
- One-Day Matches
- CV Premier Finals Matches
- Twenty20 Matches
A PDF file of the Rules can be downloaded here:
Premier Rules 2016-17
SUPPLEMENTARY RULES / POLICIES
Code of conduct
Extreme conditions policy
Premier Cricket Ball Policy 2014-15
Racial and religious harassment policy
Spirit of cricket rules
Suspect bowling actions
Member Protection Policy
Criteria Assessment for Premier Clubs
CV Memorandum, Articles & By-Laws